Due to supply chain constraints and inconsistencies we ask anyone placing an order requiring immediate delivery to check stock with us prior to ordering. If you do not contact us about stock and cancel an order within 30 days of placing it, your order may be subject to the cancellation fee below. Do not place an order you need immediately without checking stock first! Additionally some parts are special order and cannot be cancelled or returned as detailed below.
Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may undergo extra review and be delayed.
Online Order Returns & Exchanges-
You may request an RMA to return an item up to 30 days after delivery. The following terms apply.
- All returns & exchanges must be approved in advance by GoTurbo.net who will issue an RMA number.
- Item must be returned in new, unused condition with original, undamaged packaging, and be sent attention an RMA number we have already provided.
- Return shipping is the customer's responsibility, and any original shipping charges are not refunded.
- GoTurbo.net reserves the right to charge a restocking fee up to 25% on any return or exchange.
- When returning a part that was ordered as part of a package deal, the package discount will be lost. The refund will be amount customer paid - normal website price for parts they DID NOT return - any shipping and applicable restocking fees (up to 25%)
- Exhaust sound is subjective and not a reason to return a used part.
- Some items are not returnable (See Below)
While we attempt to honor all cancellation requests, the following terms apply.
- It is at GoTurbo.net’s sole discretion whether an order can be canceled.
- An order can never be canceled the day it is shipping
- If an order ships, and you refuse it, you will be charged return shipping and a 25% restocking fee.
- Some items are not ever cancelable (see below).
- Orders cancelled within 30 days of being placed may be subject to up to a 5% cancellation fee to cover merchant processing fees.
Items that Cannot Be Canceled or Returned-
The following items cannot be canceled or returned, and any issues are handled under the manufacturers warranty.
- Special order items or items we normally do not stock. This includes anything listed as special order or not cancellable in the product description page.
Engine Components such as Camshafts, Heads, Pistons, etc. Basically anything attached to or inside the engine block
- Interior parts such as seats, steering wheels, trim etc.
Anything ceramic coated or Carbon Fiber
- Exhausts with black tips
- Forced induction items included turbochargers and superchargers.
Body components, including but not limited to hoods, bed covers, fenders, grilles, trunks, spoilers, lights of any kind, vents, scoops, toolboxs, side steps, bumpers, roofs, etc.
- Fox & King Shocks parts
- Catalytic converters of any kind, or off road parts that remove or replace the catalytic converters, such as long tube headers
Tuning equipment, handheld tuners, gauges and electronics
Wheels and Tires
Damaged or Defective Items-
We want you to have a trouble free experience and are always here to help. Any damaged or defective items are subject to the below terms-
- We do not provide any kind of warranty support for lights of any kind. All warranty concerns must be handled directly with the manufacturer.
- All damages and defects must be reported within 15 days of delivery.
- If an item shows up defective, we recommend you refuse delivery with the driver. If you cannot, please call the shipping company and report it. Also, please keep all packaging, and items in the condition received.
- In the case of a defective, or mispacked item, please do not install it, and take pictures of the condition received in.
- Once an item is installed, no damage/misspackaged claims can be processed and the part is the customer's property. After install, and defects found are to be handled under the manufacturers warranty.
- We offer two options to replace a damaged or defective part.
- We will send a replacement once the shipping company, or supplier receives the part back, verifies the damage, and reimburses GoTurbo.net.
- If the customer needs the replacement part immediately, they can pay a 75% deposit on a new part and it will be sent as soon as possible. This deposit will be returned once the damaged/defective part is received back, and the shipping company/supplier verifies the defect and reimburses GoTurbo.net
- All products GoTurbo.net sells are used/installed at the buyers risk. We are not liable for any damages, defects, or installation costs related to the product
- We use the images and product descriptions provided by the manufacturer whenever possible. We are not liable for incorrect information or pictures provided by the manufacturer. If you have a question, please ask.
- Under no circumstance is the cost of installation reimbursable by GOTurbo.net.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. In the event of a pricing error, we will offer the option to cancel the order, or purchase at a normal or reduced price.
- We do not accept checks or money orders for online payments.
- Coupon codes must be used at the time of purchase and cannot be applied retroactively
- All images, logos, and descriptions are property of their manufacturers. Unless explicitly implied, GoTurbo.net does not present as having a relationship with these manufacturers.
- Defective items are always handled through the manufacturer’s warranty process.
- The customer is responsible for fitment of the parts ordered, and liable for any costs to replace incorrectly ordered parts (See return policy above).
- On a phone order, we will send you a copy of the invoice and terms. You have 24 hours to review it and let us know of any issues or concerns. After 24 hours, the order terms are considered understood and agreed to.
- Any exhaust system or product that replaces the factory catalytic converter is sold for off road use only. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the parts they purchase comply with their manufacturer’s warranty, and all local emissions laws.