GFB's SV50 valve (Part number T9050) is the only BOV rated at over 300psi. The highest flowing valve in the GFB range, capable of supporting immense horsepower. The single piece monoblock body design eliminates the need for fasteners and a separate cap, making it stronger and more compact. Also, the one piece brass piston does not use a diaphragm, ensuring strength and reliability for the life of the valve.
* Pressure tested to 300psi without failing
* Monoblock billet design using 6061-T6 aerospace alloy
* Spring Preload adjustment
* 2 Springs supplied to suit all ranges of manifold vacuum
* Suits common v-band flange adaptors Our products are manufactured in Australia under ISO 9001, this ensures our products meet stringent quality requirements at all stages of manufacture.