Titan Precious Metals Titanium 12 pt Header Bolts – GM Gen V LT1/LT4 Applications
You spend a lot of money on your car, and the modifications you add to it. Why would you bolt it all together with the same rusty steel bolts Grandpa used? Bolts may normally be an afterthought, but their performance is essential preventing catastrophic failure. Because of this, we are introducing Titan Precious Metals and their new line of Titanium hardware! Forget steel, stainless steel, or aluminum, this is the ultimate fastener material!
- Fasteners are made out of Grade 5 Titanium (6AL-4V)
- The two most useful properties of the metal form are corrosion resistance and the highest strength-to-weight ratio of any metal. In its unalloyed condition, titanium is as strong as some steels, but 45% lighter!
- Titanium is 100% Non-Corrosive and will never rust, corrode, crack, or shrink/expand.
- These bolts may be torqued the same amount of standard Grade 8 steel bolts.
- Rolled threads are standard for superior strength.
- A perfect gift for the Gearhead in your life. Jewelry for your car! Being a precious metal, they may gain value while on your vehicle!
- All fasteners will come with 12-point heads for the easiest installation possible
Titanium Bolt Kit: fits new generation LT engines that have 5 bolts per cylinder head
- 2014-2019 Chevrolet Corvette, Grand Sport, Z06 and ZR1: LT1, LT4 and LT5 Engines
- 2016-2019 Chevrolet Camaro SS and ZL1: LT1, LT4 Engines
- 2015-2019 Cadillac Escalade and ESV
- 2014-2019 Chevrolet Silverado: 5.3L and 6.2L Engines
- 2015-2019 Chevrolet Tahoe: 5.3L and 6.2L Engines
- 2015-2019 Chevrolet Suburban and RST: 5.3L and 6.2L Engines
- 2014-2019 GMC Sierra and Denali: 5.3L and 6.2L Engines
- 2015-2019 GMC Yukon and Denali: 5.3L and 6.2L Engines