Armageddon Turbo Exhaust Manifolds
$1,299.00 – $1,498.99
These headers fit on Ford 5.0L DOHC engines (Coyote Engines). A fantastic foundation for users to build their own single turbo system, or system to fit applications not currently supported by Armageddon Turbo Systems.
These headers fit on Ford 5.0L DOHC engines (Coyote Engines). A fantastic foundation for users to build their own single turbo system, or system to fit applications not currently supported by Armageddon Turbo Systems. These headers were developed using Computer-Aided-Design (CAD) and then proofed utilizing Computational-Fluid-Dynamics (CFD) to create optimal flow paths into the Velocity Collector. Collectors remain as tight to the engine block as possible, while remaining within an appropriate thermal envelope to not damage the valve covers. These are the same manifolds utilized in the Armageddon Twin Turbo System for 2011-2014 Mustang GT and Boss 302.
THE ARMAGEDDON TURBO MANIFOLDS FOR COYOTE ENGINES FEATURE:
- 14 Gauge, 304 Stainless Steel Primaries: 304 Stainless provides superior corrosion, deflection and heat-handling properties
- 1.75″ Primaries: Supports airflow exceeding 1500 Horsepower
- 2.5″ Collector
- 3/8″ Stainless Steel Header Flange: Resists warping
- Optimal Positioning: Allows for fitment in a wide-range of applications
- Constructed in CNC Jigs: For a perfect fit every time
- Manufactured by the leader in header and exhaust technology: Kooks Headers and Exhaust
- Add Relocation A/C Line for installation in 2011-2014 Mustangs with Coyote Engine that are retaining factory A/C System