Injen Evolution Cold Air Intake for 2015 Corvette C7 Z06 6.2L Supercharged
The evolution of the entire Injen intake line is paved with industry firsts and innovative designs. Evolution Intakes are Injen Technology’s newest state of the art induction kits made of rotomolded cross linked high density polyethylene for superior quality and durability. Our diesel rotomolded intake boxes are intentionally designed to incorporate the largest dry filter on the market.
- Gain 32 Horsepower & 30 Torque
- Durable Roto-Molded Polyethylene
- Built In Filter Minder To Monitor The Condition Of The Filter
- Reinforced Automotive Grade Silicone Couplers
- Stainless Steel Band Clamps with inner protective liner
- Includes SuperNano-Web Dry Filter
- Only Needs Servicing every 10,000 – 20,000 Miles
- Cleanable and Reusable
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Made in U.S.A.
For over a decade now, Injen Technology has played a major role in the design and development of the cold air intake system. As an example, Injen Technology is recognized by the US Patent Office as having the world’s first tuned air intake system! They have made it a point to stay at the forefront of performance technology making only the best air intake system one can envision. Their innovative designs, high performance standards and quality workmanship will pave the way for their continued success for years to come. At Injen Technology they are committed to World Class Customer Service and unsurpassed quality and performance.
Key Features of SuperNano-Web Filter
- Built in Velocity Stack Adapter, that streamlines the filtered air efficiently into the intake tract. If you place your hand inside the mouth of the filter you will feel a smooth transition on the inside neck of your filter, this eliminates air turbulence.
- This filter is a dry filter, it is easily cleaned with a shop vac and does not require oiling after cleaning.
- Tuned and tested for specific applications, this filter will not require replacing the factory sensor.
- You will get longer service intervals and more horsepower compared to custom air intakes with cotton gauze. Injen filters improve engine performance and help engines last longer.
- Testing shows that Injen’s SuperNano-Web Filters hold 15 times more contaminants than a wet gauze type filter.
- Injen Air Filters allow more airflow than filters that use cellulose media alone.
- Cellulose fibers are larger than nanofibers, and have larger spaces between the fibers, causing contaminants to load in the depth of the media and plug the airflow path, which results in higher restriction and less capacity.
- The synthetic nanofibers in SuperNano Web Dry Filter media have submicron diameters and small interfiber spaces, which result in more contaminants being captured on the surface of the media and lower restriction.
Injen’s SuperNano-Web filter media is a dry synthetic media that outperforms the competition. The media itself is a proprietary base blend of synthetics and cellulose. This blend forms the pulp that is used to make the base media itself. Once the media is manufactured and rolled out, a full synthetic Nano-fiber membrane is applied over the base media. The thing to remember is that cotton and cellulose fibers are larger than synthetic fibers, and have larger spaces between the fibers, causing contaminants to load in the depth of the media and plug the airflow path. This can create higher restriction levels and at times lessen capacity as well. The synthetic fibers in the SuperNano-Web media are submicron in diameter and have small interior fiber spaces, which result in more contaminants being captured on the surface of the media. This helps keep restriction levels low as the filter loads with dirt and containments.