- In-house dyno testing produced gains of up to +14 horsepower and +17 lbs. x ft. torque (tested on 2014 Chevrolet Silverado V8-5.3L)
- 3” into 2 ½” mandrel bent, 409 stainless steel tubing that improves flow, and outflows factory exhaust
- Unique dual, 3.5" diameter, polished 304 stainless steel middle exit tips w/laser-etched aFe logos
- 4" x 9" x 18" high flow muffler absorbs high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
- Designed to bolt-on in the stock location with no cutting or modifications required
- 100% hand MIG-welded for strength and durability
This Rebel Series exhaust is a dual, middle-side exit system for the 2009-2019 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 Crew Cab/Long Bed and delivers +14 horsepower and +17 lbs. x ft. of torque as measured on our in-house dyno. 3" into dual 2-1/2" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing and high flow muffler offers maximum flow, increases horsepower and torque while producing a powerful sound. Finished with dual 3 ½” Polished, stainless steel tips exit in front of the rear passenger tire for a unique, aggressive look. Includes all necessary hardware and clamps for a hassle-free install.
Crew Cab/Long Bed (153.5“ Wheelbase)
This product does not require a CARB EO#
aFe POWER exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.