- Constructed from 100% hand TIG-welded, 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel bent, brushed finished 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes factory style NPP dual mode exhaust valves
- Utilizes unique dual high flow, stainless steel mufflers
- Includes quad 4" diameter, polished 304 stainless steel tips
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation
Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
This axle-back exhaust system incorporates factory style NPP dual mode exhaust valves which use the factory exhaust valve motors (not included). The valves helps regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance.
This MACH Force-Xp axle-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Quad 4" Polished Tips:
Finishing off this system are quad 4" diameter, polished, 304 stainless steel tips. The tips come with a laser-etched aFe power logo for an aggressive style.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
Brushed 304 SS Construction:
The performance axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" to 2-1/2" mandrel-bent, brushed 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
Note: Failures of original equipment AFM and NPP actuators are not covered by aFe POWER's warranty
This product does not require a CARB EO# (CARB Aftermarket Parts Verification Guidelines).
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.