- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent stainless-steel tubing
- Utilizes a high-flowing stainless-steel muffler
- Uses bayonet style hangers and heavy-duty band clamps for a secure fit
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation
- Includes a 4-1/2" dia. polished, stainless-steel tip with a laser-cut aFe POWER badge for an aggressive style
- Single side exit system
- In testing, the cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to + 14 HP and + 17 lbs. x ft.TQ, as measured on our in-house dyno (tested on 2014 Chevrolet Silverado V8-5.3L)
aFe POWER introduces the MACH Force-Xp cat-back exhaust system for the 2009-2019 GM Silverado/Sierra 1500 with V6-4.3L & V8-4.8L/5.3L engine. This exhaust system is constructed out of 3" 100% MIG-welded, mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. The smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and improved throttle response. A strait thru free-flow muffler is included which improves performance across the power band while maintaining an awesome sound. In testing, the cat-back exhaust system resulted in gains up to + 14 horsepower and + 17 lbs. x ft. of torque, as measured on our in-house dyno (tested on 2014 Chevrolet Silverado V8-5.3L). Finishing off this exhaust is a 4-1/2" diameter polished tip. The tip comes with a laser-cut aFe POWER badge riveted on for an aggressive style.
Installation is a Snap:
This MACH Force-XP exhaust system includes an extension tube for regular cab/long beds and uses factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.
High quality band clamps are used for a complet49-44072-Be 360-degree sealing surface eliminating leak paths.
A straight-through designed, free-flowing stainless steel muffler is used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time. This makes for an easy installation with no cutting required.
4-1/2" Dia. Black Tip:
Finishing off this system is a 4-1/2" diameter, black, stainless steel tip. The tip comes with a laser-cut aFe POWER badge riveted on for an aggressive style.
Standard Cab/Short Bed (119" Wheelbase/6.6 Ft. bed)
Standard Cab/Long Bed (133" Wheelbase/8 Ft. bed)
This product does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.