- Featherlight coilovers are ride height adjustable, as well as damping adjustable for rebound and compression
- Lightweight, Hard Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum bodies yield high strength while still maintaining a lightweight design
- Mono-Tube construction utilizes an internal floating piston to separate oil and gas allowing for more predictable handling, and a consistent feel
- BOA (Ball on Axis) front upper mount system is a completely sealed mono-ball design that allows full articulation resulting in a better ride and quiet operation
- CNC Bent, Tubular Alloy Steel 35mm 2-Way adjustable front and 31.75mm 3-Way adjustable rears way bars
- Polyurethane bushings and CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum rear brackets
- Heavy duty, Â½â€ Rod end end links, and CNC machined articulation spacers
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications.
aFe Control is proud to introduce the PFADT Series Stage 2 Package for the 2014-2018 Chevrolet C7 Corvette. This package features adjustable coilovers and sway bars designed to provide your C7 Corvette with racecar level road holding ability, and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver. Both ride height and damping are easily adjustable in this design allowing for fine tuning your Corvette's stance and ride quality. The coilovers are precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum hard anodized, while the mono-tube construction utilizes a floating piston to separate the oil, and nitrogen gas, allowing for predictable handling, and a consistent feel. The inverted mono tube front coilovers feature the CIRC (Concentric Integrated Remote Canister) System more than triples the gas volume over a standard coilovers and houses the BOA (Ball on Axis) upper mount, allowing full articulation of the Corvettes suspension offering a durable, quiet mounting solution without travel loss. In the rear, the coilover uses an aerospace grade monoball with a 17-4PH stainless steel crosshaft and a lightweight CNC milled 6061-T6 clevis to attach directly to the OE mounting points for simplicity and strength. The adjuster knob is on the top of the assembly for ease of use. Since the coilovers employ double digressive valve technology, the easy touch, rotary knobs will adjust compression and rebound with 24 distinct settings from one device. To further reduce body roll and improve handling, the Stage 2 package includes tubular alloy steel sway bars with polyurethane bushings, heavy duty end links and CNC machined rear brackets. This Stage 2 Package will make for a complete transformation in your Corvette C7's performance, offering flatter, faster cornering, and added car control. Perfectly balanced, aFe Control products will have your Corvette handling just as good at the track as it will around town.
Some vehicles equipped with "Mag Ride" electronic shock absorbers will require an additional delete kit, order part # 436-401002-N
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.