- Engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping
- 1.0" of drop for looks and proper function
- Engineered, designed and race proven
- 2 Stage, high luster, tangerine orange powder-coated
- CNC Bent, Lightweight Tubular Alloy Steel
- CNC Machined, TIG Welded Bar Ends
- Includes Polyurethane Bushings and Aluminum Brackets
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
aFe Control is proud to introduce the Stage 1 Package for the 2016-2017 Camaro Gen 6 2.0T/3.6L.
Designed specifically for the Gen 6 chassis, the Stage 1 Package features sway bars and springs designed to provide your Camaro with racecar level road holding ability and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver.
The package offers increased roll stiffness without upsetting the vehicles balance and traction control systems, while vehicle looks are enhanced with lowering springs. Perfectly balanced, the 35mm front and 32mm rear bars are lightweight tubular construction and feature CNC machined TIG welded bar ends for a perfect fit.
The kit includes CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum bushing brackets and polyurethane bushings. The springs are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping and are compatible with both standard, and MRC "Magnetic Ride Control".
On Non MRC cars the springs offer a 1.0" front drop and 1.5" in the rear for the perfect blend of performance and style.
For years of durability and great looks, the bars and springs are powder-coated a special 2 stage tangerine orange. The package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
This aFe Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.