- CNC Bent, Tubular Alloy Steel 35mm 2-Way adjustable Front, 32mm 3-Way adjustable rear bar
- Polyurethane bushings and CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum rear brackets
- Heavy duty, 1/2 IN Rod end endlinks, and CNC machined articulation spacers
- 2 Stage Tangerine Orange, Powder-coated finish
- Up to 1.25 IN of drop for the correct relation between looks and proper function
- Stainless Steel, CNC machined adjuster stud with wrench flats for years of durable service and corrosion resistance
- Articulating ball stud for perfect alignment between foot and stud
- Nylon, foot pads, for smooth articulation and quiet operation
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications.
aFe Control is proud to introduce the PFADT Series Stage 1 Package for the 2014-2017 Chevrolet C7 Corvette. This package features sway bars and a lowering kit designed to provide your Corvette with racecar level road holding ability, and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver. The tubular alloy steel sway bars include polyurethane bushings, heavy duty end links and CNC machined rear brackets. This Stage 1 Package will make for a complete transformation in your Corvette C7 performance, offering flatter, faster cornering, and added car control. Also included is a lowering kit that is designed to lower your C7 up to 1.25 IN, enhancing the sleek body lines and giving it a more aggressive, stylish look. Perfectly balanced, aFe products will have your Corvette handling just as good at the track as it will around town.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.