- Constructed out of stainless steel for durability
- True 2-Into-1 mitered merge collector eliminates dead zone for improved flow
- Mandrel-bent 3" piping transitions into 3-1/2" piping for better power
- Incorporates high-flow 400 cell catalytic converters for better flow
- No modification to stock exhaust system for hassle-free installation
- Potential for up to +18 horsepower and +26 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's Twisted Steel Headers (P/N 48-44003)
True Merge Collector:
Eliminates dead space that can cause turbulence and hinder flow that formed collectors are prone to produce.
High quality OE style flanges and band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
The performance y-pipe is designed to fit in the stock location incorporating the OE hanger, flange and O2 sensor locations. Dual
High Flow Catalytic Converters:
Semi-metallic 400 CPSI catalytic converters are used for maximum flow.
Combine With Headers:
Pair with aFe POWER's Twisted Steel Headers for even better flow-through for additional performance, horsepower and fuel economy. (P/N: 48-44003)
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
aFe POWER Y-Pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.