We offer a number of coating options at a great price. Header coating makes your car run cooler and perform more consistently. It is not 100% necessary on a stainless header like this, but is great for someone who wants an extra edge at the track and lower cabin heat. Coating will add 2-4 weeks to normal order times. If this a concern, please contact us prior to ordering.
Twisted Steel Tri-Y Headers Features:
- 4-2-1 design: 1-7/8" primary tubing merge 2-1/8" secondary tubes into a 3" collector
- 3/8" thick, 304 stainless-steel head flanges
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand TIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Incorporates a second bung for either a wide-band O2 gauge or auxiliary instrumentation
- Gasket set included X-Pipe (Street Version) Features:
- Includes dual, high-flow, metallic, 200 CPSI, stainless-steel catalytic converters
- V-band flanges with included V-band clamps for a secure leak-free seal
- Incorporates an X-Pipe to balance and evenly distribute exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system, minimizing drone
- Direct bolt-on system when used with aFe's axle-back (P/N: 49-34068). Also fits stock exhaust system with minor cutting. Testing:
- +24 HP and +27 lbs. x ft. TQ on our in-house dyno ("Street" version tested on a 2016 Chevrolet Camaro V8-6.2L w/aFe axle-back P/N: 49-34068)
Paired opposite firing cylinders with specifically tuned primary lengths maximizes scavenging and increases torque throughout the power band.
This system includes dual, hi-flow, metallic, 200 cell per square inch, stainless steel catalytic converters for maximum flow and performance.
304 Stainless Steel Laser Cut Header Flanges:
High quality laser cut 304 stainless steel header flanges provides superior sealing at the head surface.
Includes an additional bung for either a wide-band O₂ gauge or auxiliary instrumentation.
304 Stainless Steel Tubing:
High grade stainless tubing with a uniform brushed finish provides a beautiful look and high resistance to corrosion.
100% TIG-Welded by certified craftsmen for race proven strength and durability. TIG-Welding provides the strongest welds reducing stress cracks.
Machined flanges and USA made stainless v-band clamps provide simple to install leak-free joints.
X-Pipe Balance Tube:
The equalizer balance tube evenly distributes exhaust pulses traveling through the exhaust system. This creates a more efficient flow for better performance while minimizing exhaust drone.
Mandrel Bent Tubing:
This system is constructed of mandrel bent, stainless steel brushed tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 V8-6.2L (sc)
This is a Race Only product that is to be used solely for competition, it cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways. Its use is limited to closed-course and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, could be in violation of local, state and federal laws. To complete the purchase of this item, aFe Power competition acknowledgement/liability release form must be filled out and submitted.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.