- Constructed out of 16-gauge, 1-3/4" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing for unrestricted flow
- 4-to-1 mitered merge collectors eliminates flow-block turbulence seen on formed collectors
- Optimized tube lengths improve flow and performance
- 100% hand MIG-welded construction ensures optimal strength and durability
- Potential for up to +18 horsepower and +26 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's y-pipe (P/N 48-44004)
- Also Fits Cadillac Escalade/GM Tahoe/Yukon/Suburban/Yukon XL (See list below)
Factory Mounting Locations:
These headers retain your stock catalytic converters and are a direct bolt-on installation which requires no cutting or drilling to provide a hassle-free installation.
4-to-1 Mitered Merge collectors decrease turbulence and increases exhaust velocity. The result is increased horsepower, torque and improved throttle response.
Heavy Duty Flanges:
A thick, 1-piece flanges prevent warpage to ensure a leak-free seal over the life of the vehicle.
Optimized Tube Lengths:
Tube lengths are optimized for true pulse control technology which improves flow and performance.
Combine With Y-Pipe:
Pair with aFe's MACH Force-Xp Y-Pipe for even better flow-through for additional performance, horsepower and fuel economy. (P/N: 48-44004)
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
aFe headers are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.