- Constructed from MIG-welded, 3" mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel tubing
- Includes factory style NPP dual mode exhaust valves
- Utilizes dual high flow, stainless steel, mufflers
- Includes quad 4" diameter, polished 304 stainless steel tips
- Uses all factory hanger locations for a hassle-free installation
- In testing, the axle-back exhaust system produced a max gain of +4 horsepower and +4 ft. lbs. of torque verified by our in house dyno
- Potential for up to +24 horsepower and +27 lbs. x ft. of torque when combined with aFe's Twisted Steel street Tri-Y headers/X-Pipe (P/N: 48-34127-YC)
Dual free-flowing mufflers are used to absorb high pitch tones producing a powerful sound and unleashing all available horsepower and torque.
This axle-back exhaust system incorporates factory style NPP dual mode exhaust valves which use the factory exhaust valve motors (not included). The valves help regulate, direct and control the flow of exhaust gases by opening, closing, or partially obstructing passageways depending on throttle position for maximum performance.
304 SS Construction:
The performance axle-back exhaust system is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum performance, corrosion resistance and strength eliminating cracking.
This MACH Force-Xp axle-back exhaust system uses factory mounting locations providing stability and a hassle-free installation.
Quad 4" Polished Tips
Finishing off this system are quad 4" diameter, polished, 304 stainless steel tips. The tips come with a laser-etched aFe power logo for an aggressive style.
High quality band clamps are used for a complete 360 degree sealing surface.
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 V8-6.2L (sc) M/T coupe.
Note 1: This system does not fit convertible models
Note 2: This system only fits manual transmissions models without AFM valves.
This part does not require a CARB EO#
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California facility.