Looking for the best performing, finest American made exhaust header? Look no further than Kooks Custom Headers!
These Long Tube headers feature all 304 Stainless Steel, mandrel bent, TIG welded construction, a 3" merge collector with merge spikes and a leak proof ball & socket connection. They include O2 bungs for all factory O2 sensors and all bolts, gaskets, and hardware to install. These headers also come with Kooks limited lifetime warranty.
These headers connect to your factory catback using Kooks connection pipes.
The Kooks Connection Pipes have the following options-
- Off Road - Deletes your catalytic converters.
- High Flow Race Cats - The same catalytic converters the other manufacturer uses. Very high flow, requires a tune to not have check engine lights.
- Ultra High Performance Green Cats - The best catalytic converter you can buy. Rated for 900HP and flows better than standard race cats. In many cases they don't throw check engine lights also.
What size header should you buy?
- 1 7/8" for stock, bolt on, or mildly modded cars to about 500rwhp. Basically on a stock car they perform the same as 1 3/4", but give you room to grow.
- 2" is for more extreme builds over 500 rwhp!
What is Header Coating?
We offer a number of coating options at a great price. Header coating makes your car run cooler and perform more consistently. It is not 100% necessary on a stainless header like this, but is great for someone who wants an extra edge at the track and lower cabin heat. Coating will add 2-4 weeks to normal order times. If this a concern, please contact us prior to ordering.
About Kooks Headers
Kooks Headers and Exhaust has been the leader in the High Performance Exhaust Industry for over 50 Years! Since 1962, Kooks takes pride in offering the best headers and complete exhaust systems for your street, race and off-road applications. We have won hundreds of championships and set countless records in the NHRA, IHRA, NMCA, NMRA, NASCAR, NASA, SCCA and many other racing organizations. Now with three generations of family leadership, we are proud to say that all of our products are handcrafted here in the USA and we are proud to still be independently owned and operated. And don't forget, "Get Kookin with KOOKS!"